top of page
- 30 Dec 2021, 7:30 pm SGT – 31 Dec 2021, 8:45 pm SGTSingapore, 11 Empress Pl, 01-02 Victoria Concert Hall, Singapore 179558The Philharmonic Orchestra's New Year's Eve Concert is back - commemorate our shared love of music as we traverse comedy and tragedy, youthful quirkiness and established grandeur. Explore your flights of fancy, whet your muse to close the year as we look forward to a sunnier and verdant 2022!
- 14 Dec 2021, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm SGTSingapore, 1 Esplanade Dr, Singapore 038981A musical carnival of animals comes to town before Christmas, as The Philharmonic Orchestra brings to you Poulenc’s The Story of Babar the Elephant, and Prokofiev’s Peter and the Wolf. Chinese Performance: 5pm English Performance: 8pm 新加坡爱乐乐团 将演奏普朗克的《小象巴巴》与普罗高菲夫的《彼得与狼》，两首改编自西方经典儿童故事并深受观众喜爱的音乐组曲。
- 31 Dec 2019, 10:00 pmVictoria Concert Hall, 11 Empress Pl, #01-02 Victoria Concert Hall, Singapore 179558Enjoy lush tunes and exciting melodies with The Philharmonic Orchestra - led by Lin Juan and Edward Tan. There will be champagne in Victoria Concert Hall, and fireworks over Empress Lawn, so dance and sing, and ring in 2020 with us! Lin Juan & Edward Tan, Conductors Jasmine Blundell, Host
- 13 Oct 2019, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm SGTVictoria Concert Hall, 11 Empress Pl, #01-02 Victoria Concert Hall, Singapore 179558The Philharmonic Orchestra presents Part II of the Sibelius Symphony Cycle, showcasing both the familiar and unfamiliar aspects of his symphonic language. Symphony No. 4 in A minor, Op. 63 Symphony No. 2 in D Major, Op. 43 Lim Yau, conductor
- 12 Jul 2019, 7:30 pm – 9:30 pmVictoria Concert Hall, 11 Empress Pl, #01-02 Victoria Concert Hall, Singapore 179558Famous in the day...washed over by the waves of time...Join us as we shift the spotlight onto other masters of the Classical era. Let their voices be heard, five of the greats, even if they be Not the Big Three.
bottom of page